Generator Case Study Residencies
During 2007 Proboscis is hosting a programme of short residencies enabling artists and writers to spend up to five days in Proboscis’ London studio exploring the potential of the DIFFUSION Generator for creating eBooks and StoryCubes. The participants include:
- Bev Carter – artist and community development consultant
- Tony White – novelist and writer
- Andrew Hunter – artist, curator and director of Render
- Paul Goodwin – writer, curator and social researcher at Goldsmiths College
- Michelle Kasprzak – artist, blogger and programme manager at New Media Scotland
- Ayooluwa, Georgia, Eloise & Vanda – a group of young aspiring writers and comic artists.
The results of the case studies will be published on DIFFUSION in the Generator Case Study category. We’ll announce some public events in late 2007 where case study participants will discuss using the Generator and the Shareables they have created with it.